DEEP WRINKLE CARE
Special Cleansing Solution – Splash warm water all over your face. Take 2~3 pumps of cleansing oil onto the palms of hands. Using your fingertips, gently massage cleanser on dampened face with light upward strokes to create a warming lather. Rinse thoroughly with warm water
Doux LW Serum – Use about a pea-sized amount of serum for the face, applying the serum about 2 minutes after your cleanser (not on wet skin). Gently massage into face with fingertips in light upward strokes. Then, wait another 1 to 2 minutes before moving next step.
- *Highly encouraged to use with Time Reverse Step1 for maximum absorption and effect. (Blend in the ratio of 2 drops (Doux LW serum) to 1 drop (Time Reverse Step 1) then apply onto face)
Advanced ARG Cream with emu oil – Day time/Night time peptide-infused fine expression and frown lines moisturizer. After on clean skin, evenly spread over entire face. Gently massage into skin in circular motions and finish with upward strokes. Avoid the eyes. Allow 1 to 2 minutes to completely absorb before applying any further product or makeup.
Doux Anti-Wrinkle – For use Day and Night. After cleansing, evenly spread over entire face and pat face dry. Apply product in upward strokes starting at the chin and working your way up. Works well for delicate under eye area, but apply lightly and gently. Any excess can be used as a second layer over a concern area.
OG3 Intensive Cream - Nighttime is the perfect time to apply OG3 Intensive cream, strongest, most powerful anti-aging ingredients. After cleansing or as the final step of your evening regimen, evenly spread over entire face. Gently massage into skin in circular motions and finish with upward strokes. Allow to completely absorb before applying any further product. Use with Special Cleansing Solution, Doux LW Serum and Time Reverse Step1 to better prep your skin.
- *To reduces the appearance of deep wrinkles, highly recommended to apply OG3 Intensive Cream during daytime. It is formulated to provide a UVB protective layer against free radical damage and environmental assaults to preserve.
Eye Gel Gold – Eye Gel Gold will help instantly illuminate tired eyes and improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Works well as a first layer to facial serums and moisturizers. Always apply prior to your serum or cream. Works great under makeup. Be careful not to pull, tug, or rub the eye area.
- 1. Open the eye cream or serum container, and take out a small amount. You should aim for the size of a pencil eraser; any less will not be enough, and any more is generally too much and won't fully absorb into the skin.
- 2. Apply the eye cream or serum onto a cotton swab or an eye-makeup applicator. If you prefer, you may use your ring finger instead, as it is the smoothest and least-used finger.
- 3. Start underneath the eye, above your cheekbone and just under the tear duct. Gently dot the eye cream or serum around your eye area, and work your way from the inside bottom lid to the outside bottom corner. Continue with a dotting motion, and apply the eye cream or serum along the length of the top eyelid.
- 4. Tap the areas dotted by cream with a light gentle motion to help the eye cream absorb into the skin.
- *To get the best results, use Eye Gel Gold during the day and Intensive Response Eye Serum for evening. Works great when paired with Intensive Response Eye Serum.
- *The eye cream needs time to fully absorb into your skin. For best results, you need to wait approximately 5 to10 minutes before applying any further product to the eye area such as eye cosmetics.
Reflective Cream – Apply on clean skin before sun exposure and daily all over face, avoiding eye area. Do not rub it; apply it only tapping onto the face. Pat to absorb. Gently massage any remaining excess into the skin. Daily use is recommended as part of a healthy skincare regimen.
- *Highly recommended to re-apply Reflective Cream frequently to maintain protection and after perspiring or swimming. May be used under make-up or alone.